KVKK Privacy & Security - Platin Online Shopping
1. Platinum Online Shopping Site | Some personal information (name, age, e-mail address, etc.) -mail address, etc.) is requested. These data collected with the Website; It is used within the website for campaign activities or special promotional activities for the User's account. Except for personal information; Statistical data of transactions made through the Website are analyzed and stored.
2. The Company does not share the information sent to it through the membership forms with third parties, does not use or sell it for commercial purposes for any reason other than activity, without the knowledge of the Users or any instructions to the contrary.
3. Remarketing & Demographics and Interest Reporting features of Google Analytics are used in the content of the Website. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using Ad settings. Demographic information provided by Google Analytics is used to customize the Website and, if any, advertisements on the Website according to the interests of the Users. While this information is used in target audience studies, it may be shared with advertising publishers, together with the information of other Users. This information does not contain any personal information (name, surname, TR Identity Number, gender, age, etc.), It is used as a group to work on user trends and to compile the target audience. By accepting these Privacy Terms, it is approved to share anonymous information with advertising publishers for advertising and promotional purposes.
4. Third party providers, including Google, will display the Website ads in the banner areas they place on the publisher sites on the internet. First-party cookies and third-party cookies are used together by the Website and third-party providers, including Google, to collect information about advertisements, optimize and publish advertisements based on visitors' past visits to the Website.
5. Personal User information will be disclosed to official authorities only if requested by official authorities and in cases where it is obligatory to make a statement in accordance with the provisions of the applicable mandatory legislation.
6. User credit card information requested on the payment page is never kept on the servers of the Website or third companies providing services in order to keep the security of Users shopping from the Website and/or Mobile Application at the highest level. In this way, it is ensured that all transactions for payment are carried out between the relevant bank and the device the User is using over the Internet Site interface.
7. By approving these Confidentiality Terms, the user confirms that the information he/she shares with the Company belongs to him/her and that this information can be shared with other legal entities affiliated with the Company in order to carry out sales and marketing activities and to provide appropriate notification to all communication tools. gives.
8. At the bottom of the e-mails sent within the framework of the website membership, "Please click if you do not want to be informed about the campaign announcements." You can always exit the e-mail mailing list by clicking on the link or by leaving the "I want to receive advertising and announcement e-mails" option blank in the "Update Membership Information" field in the "My Account" section of the site.
What is a cookie?
Why Are Cookies Used?
Some cookies enable the website to remember the preferences you used in your previous visits, allowing your next visits to offer a much more user-friendly and personalized experience.
Controlling and Deleting Cookies